Tuesday 19 January 2010

Gah

It's coming to my attention that I am being rubbish at regular, timely posting. I can only hang my head in shame. Excuses include the fact I'm posting from my mobile phone, having other things to do (washing up, making more banana bread, having a well-earned cuppa when baby naps instead of doing owt productive, drinking in the evenings instead of doing owt productive, ETC.) but primarily, I feel disconnected.

Meh.

My mum has a blog that's enriched her life more than any of us ever thought possible. I'm yet to become enchanted with blogging, although I love reading others' blogs. The idea of an open diary terrifies me, and yet anything less seems empty.

If I had anything to say, creatively, it'd feel enough, but I really don't. As the title goes, Gah.

Watch this space for occasional photos of cushion covers & baked goods ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment